CAMPUS ACTIVITIES & ENGAGEMENT
What can Campus Activities & Engagement do for YOU?
- Events and Activities
- Student Organizations
- Leadership and Personal Skill Development
- 志愿者 Opportunities and Connections
We hope you will stop by and see us!
Student Center L104
Events and Activities
CA&E offers a multitude of different events, including Weeks of Welcome, Ice Cream Socials, Student Organization & Involvement Fairs, Fall Fest, Den Nights, Final Stretch, and more!
Campus Connect is under construction. Once things are back up and running there will be a link here to see what other events are happening on campus! Thank you for your patience as we work through this inconvenience.
With more than 70 student organizations that cover a wide variety of interest areas, hobbies, and affiliations, there is something for everyone.
- Academic & Honorary Organizations
- Sports & Rec Clubs
- Multicultural Organizations
- 媒体 Organizations
- Greek Letter Organizations
- Issues/Awareness/艺术 Organizations
- Service & Religious Organizations
该 Rock Solid Leadership Program will allow you to learn about personal leadership topics through fun and interactive workshops and presentations. Three increasingly challenging certificates are available.
- Develop skills to assume leadership roles on- and off-campus and in your career.
- Become an advocate for positive change in your community.
- Acquire effective communication, team building, creative problem solving skills and more!
Internal Server Error
该 server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Benefits of 志愿者ing:
- Make a difference
- Explore career options
- Build skills
- Develop your resume
- Network with professionals
- Have fun and meet new people
Student Leader Recognition
该 Spring Student Leader Recognition Night will take place on Thursday, May 2, 2019. RSVP in the Campus Activities & Engagement office (Student Center L104).
拿我们 Personal Leadership Skills Inventory brochure to assess your leadership skills today and reflect upon which skills you will focus on improving for the future.
Nominations will open in March for the Student Leader Recognition Night! We will honor and celebrate students and student organizations that have achieved success and have made an impact this year!