BUSINESS MANAGEMENT DEGREE COMPLETION ONLINE
做 you have an associate's degree or an unfinished four-year degree? Time constraints, family or work commitments preventing you from reaching your goal of earning a business degree? UW-Parkside has a convenient, online degree completion path designed specifically for you!
The online degree completion program is designed for students who would like to finish their degree solely online after completing the required pre-requisite courses. Because the program was created for students who have completed prior college credits, new students or students who do not meet the prerequisites will not be eligible to enroll in the 线上 Business Degree Completion Program.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Management 线上 is designed for students who have completed:
1. An Associate of Science (AS), an Associate of Arts (AA), or an Associate of 艺术 and Science (AAS from UW-高校 only) and the equivalent of MATH 111 (College Algebra 1).
If you are a degree-seeking transfer student holding an AAS from UW-高校 AA degree, or AS degree from an accredited college-parallel liberal arts program, with a minimum of 45 transferable credits, you are exempt from UW-Parkside general education and skills requirements. Students with 90 or more transferable credits from an accredited liberal arts baccalaureate degree-granting college or university are also exempt.
2. 25 out of the 36 required general education courses and the equivalent of MATH 111 (College Algebra 1).
Please note an Associate of Applied Science and Associate of Applied 艺术 are degrees intended to prepare students for employment and will not waive the general education requirements. Students with an Applied Science or Applied Art Degree will be assessed using the criteria above.
Earn your business management degree online by completing the requirements listed on the 节目片.
Business coursework required for graduation:
- 31 credits of fundamental and business preparation courses
- 21 credits of upper-level foundation core courses
- 15 credits of elective courses
- These electives are offered in high demand areas such as Project Management, Managing Services, Sales, Global Management, Digital Marketing, and Supply Chain Management. You can even include a 3-credit internship and/or a 3-credit independent study to meet your elective requirements with instructor permission.
- You may have completed some of the 31 credits of fundamental and business preparation courses required while pursuing an associate or 4-year degree. These credits could be applied to shorten your path to completion.
其他 graduation requirements:
- Complete 120 credits of college work. This must include 36 credits in courses numbered 300 or above. Certain elementary courses are identified in the catalog and/or course schedule as not counting toward the 120 credits required for graduation. In addition, only the first 8 credits of physical education activity courses (100 level) may be counted toward graduation or grade point averages (GPA).
- Earn a minimum of 30 of the final 60 credits toward an undergraduate degree at UW-Parkside. Individual departments and programs may require that certain courses must be taken at UW-Parkside. Students must complete all course work to be counted toward graduation by the end of the semester/subscription period in which they graduate.
- Attain a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.00 on a 4.00 scale and an overall GPA of 2.5 in 300/400 level business foundation, major and concentration courses (including any transfer courses). 传递 students must also have a cumulative 2.00 GPA on the combination of transfer credits accepted and credits attempted at UW-Parkside.
- Complete an approved major program of study with the minimum major GPA as specified by the program or department. Students who apply transfer credits to their majors must also meet the minimum major GPA requirement on the combination of transfer credits and UW-Parkside credits. At least 15 credits of upper level course work (courses numbered 300 or higher) must be completed at UW-Parkside. A student may not graduate with an incomplete grade in major course work if failure in that course would reduce the GPA in the major below the minimum GPA.
- Meet UW-Parkside general university requirements. This includes:
- Skills 要求
- General Education 要求
- Foreign Language Requirement
- Ethnic Diversity Requirement
Accredited for Quality
Our Business Department is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business 国际 (AACSB). We offer a high-quality, highly relevant educational experience taught by professors who regularly interact with the business community and who are up to date with the rapid changes in the global business environment.
Only 5% of business schools worldwide have earned this "gold standard" program accreditation.
Manoj Babu, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor of Management
Dr. Manoj Babu is an experienced industry expert, entrepreneur, teacher, and researcher. Dr. Babu has well over 15 years of corporate world experience with Fortune 500 companies in capacities as Engineer, Operations Manager, and Learning & Development Manager. He also has served in post-secondary administration and has been teaching for over 6 years at the collegiate level. Dr. Babu's research focus is on leadership attributes, focusing on emotional intelligence and competencies that drive success in leaders.
Outside of his love for teaching, Dr. Babu enjoys all sports and competes in many sporting activities. He enjoys reading, traveling, and public speaking engagements. One of his fondest memories is winning a mechanical-bull riding contest in Dallas, Texas. He has a winning belt buckle to show.
Associate Professor of Economics
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Operations Management and Quantitative Methods
Dr. Dhumal received a PhD in Manufacturing Management & MS in Industrial Engineering from the University of Toledo, USA. He is CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) and CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) certified from APICS.
With over 11 years of teaching in higher ed, he has taught many courses at the graduate (MBA) and undergraduate level, and has taken extensive training to develop online courses. He has received grants to develop online courses and conduct pedagogy research. His active research interests are in the area of Inventory Management, Healthcare Management, pedagogy, Structural Equation Modeling, and Simulation.
During his free time he enjoys reading books related to health and nutrition, running, nature walks, backpacking and mediation. Cooking is a passion and loves to find time to volunteer.