- dec09virtual career trek: acuity
traditionally, a career trek is a site visit that companies provide....
- dec09live campus tour
join us on uw-parkside's facebook page for a live tour...
- dec09student health, counseling, and disability services
UW-Parkside's Student Health & Counseling Center and disability services will...
Mission & Vision
our mission, our vision, our values
the university of wisconsin-parkside is a dynamic learning community grounded in academic excellence and focused on student success, diversity, inclusion and community engagement. the campus will be a premier comprehensive public institution and a destination of choice, serving as a focal point of local, regional and global progress.
the university of wisconsin-parkside is committed to high-quality educational programs, creative and scholarly activities, and services responsive to its diverse student population, and its local, national and global communities.
to fulfill this mission, the university of wisconsin-parkside will:
- offer high-quality academic programs rooted in the tradition of a liberal education in the arts, sciences and professions, responsive to the occupational, civic and cultural needs of the region, and actively seek the continued input of all stakeholders.
- generate, disseminate and apply knowledge through research, professional and creative activity that benefits communities throughout the region and the world.
- attract and retain a diverse and multicultural population of students, faculty, and staff.
- foster a teaching and learning community that provides opportunities for collaborative faculty, student, and staff interaction in support of excellence.
- utilize technology creatively and effectively in courses, programs, and services.
- prepare students to be successful in their professional, civic, and personal lives.
- provide programs that meet the intellectual and cultural needs of people throughout their lives.
- provide and share in cultural and intellectual activities in partnership with our local and regional communities.